Saturday, July 10, 2010

Intro Part Deux

Last night I quickly tossed out an opening post to this blog to tell you how this idea was conceived, and unlike myself, it didn’t involve Captain Morgan and the movie Top Gun. Now that you know that, let me go a little bit more into what you’ll see here. Here at Start ‘N’ Park we will provide you with three types of blog updates.

The first is something I call “Rapid Reaction.” This will be post-race or qualifying thoughts for all series, although the emphasis will be on the Cup series. The Truck series gets lost since I always forget what channel Speed is on my TV. Observations about the race, random thoughts about what’s going on, and even commenting on commercials will be found here, mostly posted during the race weekends.

The second is “Rants.” These will be non-sequitur sort rants about various topics that might come up in a given week. Be it from a news announcement, rumor that came up, or maybe Greg and I got into a heated debate in the break room. Mostly likely during the week you’ll see these bad boys pop up.

Finally, you will see “Articles.” This is defined as longer than rants and will feature actual research and use of big words. Time table on these is just as they come up, the goal being having one every few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment